* Homa Gallery is enjoying host to an exhibition displaying painter Masud Aslani’s collection “Teapot and Iris”.
The exhibit runs till October 20 on the gallery situated at No. 8, Forth Alley, Sanai St., Karim Khan Ave.
* Nilufar Mohammadifar is showcasing her newest assortment of work in an exhibition at Bavan Gallery.
The exhibit named “The Painter Is Not Current in Heaven” will proceed till October 26 on the gallery situated at 7 Abdo off Lareztan St. off Motahhari Ave.
* The Hamras Artwork Area is displaying drawings and work by Termeh Alavi in an exhibition named “Potato”.
The exhibit will run till October 23 on the gallery situated at 2996 close to Tajrish Sq., Valie Asr Ave.
* The Silk Highway Gallery is hanging photographs by a gaggle of photographers, together with Maryam Takhtkeshian, Jasem Ghazbanpur, Sara Sassani, Golnaz Taheri, Ebrahim Noruzi and Babak Haqqi.
The exhibit named “Quarantine” runs till October 16 on the gallery situated at No. 210, Vesal St., Keshavarz Blvd.
* A group of photographs of Tehran taken from 1846 to 1941 is at the moment on view in an exhibition at Axkhaneh Shahr, Iran’s photograph museum in Tehran.
The photographs, which belong to the museum’s archives, will likely be on present till October 21 on the museum situated in Bahare Shiraz Park close to Bahare Shiraz Sq..
* A big assortment of artworks in numerous media by Husahng Hatefi, Bahareh Ruhbakhsh, Mohsen Jamali-Nik Kowsar Palangi, Majid Saeidi and Navid Mirzai and a number of other others are on show in an exhibition at Negar Gallery.
The exhibition named “The 2nd Effacement” will run till October 20 on the gallery situated at 154 close to Iranshahr St., Karim Khan Blvd.
* A bunch of artists, together with Sam Nikmaram, Maryam Farhang, Mohsen Fuladpur, Amin Moazzami, Donya Fard, and Ziba Rajabi, is showcasing their artworks in numerous media in an exhibition titled “Resemblance” at Soo Gallery.
The exhibition will run till October 20 on the gallery situated at 30 Purmusa St. off Somayyeh St.
* Drawings by Maryam Bani-Asadi are on view in an exhibition entitled “Within the Realm of Metamorphosis” at Tarrahan-e Azad Gallery.
The exhibition will likely be working till October 6 on the gallery that may be discovered at No. 41 Salmas Sq. off Fatemi St.
* Hosna Karnama is displaying her newest work and sculptures in an exhibition at Saless Gallery.
The exhibition entitled “Marche” will likely be working till October 20 on the gallery that may be discovered at 148 Karim Khan Ave.
* Prints by Faraz Fallahi, Elham Ashuri, Tara Sefidi, Yalda Jahanpanah and a number of other different artists are on show in an exhibit at Haft Samar Gallery.
The exhibition named “The Ninth” will run till October 14 on the gallery situated at No. 8, Fifth Alley, Kuh-e Nur St., Motahhari Ave.